Precision 20/20 Monitor Refresher & Planter Clinic
Friday, April 16, 2021
Gibbsville Implement Inc.
W4927 Clearview Rd, Waldo WI 53093
9:30 AM - 12:00 PM
Join us for a Precision Planting 20/20 monitor refresher meeting and planter setup, maintenance & diagnostic clinic.
Poplar Farms and Gibbsville Implement have partnered together to offer our customers two meeting dates to be able to attend. Similar information will be provided at both meetings.
At Poplar Farms Sales & Service (County Rd S, Manitowoc) on Thursday, April 15th
At Gibbsville Implement (Hwy 57, Waldo) on Friday, April 16th
9:30am - 10:00am: Registration and Software Updates
10:00am - 12:00pm: Meeting
12:00pm - 12:30pm: Lunch (provided)
Training will be led by Mike Schlitt, Precision Planting Region Manager
· Monitor setup & understanding the home screen
· Planter Maintenance, setup, and diagnostics
· How to run control products such as AirForce & DeltaForce
· Loading and executing Seeding and/or Liquid Prescriptions
· Changing Hybrids and assigning them to rows
· Changing between crop types
· Clearing coverage map if re-planting must be done
· Section Control Spatial Adjustments
· Transferring and storing data
- If attendees own a 20/20 monitor they are encouraged to bring it along for training and to receive the latest software updates, However you do not need to have a monitor to attend.
Gen 1/2 owners: You will need your 20/20 monitor, 110v power cord, & USB stick if you wish to save your data.
Gen 3 owners: You will need your 20/20 moinitor, DBM, Ethernet Cable, & 110v power cord & USB stick if you wish to save your data.
iPad owners: Bring your fully charged iPad with apple user ID & password & Climate user name and password so we can update the apps. Please update your iPad software prior to coming if possible.
Register for Precision 20/20 Monitor Refresher & Planter Clinic
Address Line 1
Address Line 2